Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kendall's 1st Birthday Party!!

This weekend was my niece Kendall's first birthday. She is 13 days older than Charli, I never had any cousins my age growing up so I am excited for them to be so close and grow up together. My sister did a great job with the party she got Chic-Fil-A nuggets and wraps, mmmmm, there was fresh fruit, veggies, chips and salsa and of course cake and ice cream. She just like most moms stress out the whole day just making sure everything turns out perfect. And it was, good job Kelly and remember I will be in your shoes in 2 weeks. Yaaaay!! :)

BFF!!

Chandler showing his cousin how it works!!

Kendall testing out her gifts!

Charli

The aftermath of the pinata!


Kendall loves Blue's Clues. The cakes turned out so cute!!

She wasn't sure why everybody was gathered around singing so loud!!
Diggin' in!!

Kendall and the proud parents.

Chandler was lovin' the cake!

Charli, GG, and my brother.

Mommy and Charli!
Chandler loved the balloons. He kept running downstairs with them, he thought no one was watching!!

Nana and Charli ended the night with an Irish Jig!! She loves dancing with Great Nana!

4 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

Kendall is so cute! I love her cake too. I'm also so glad that your nana could be there. What would a party be without an Irish jig?

Kelly said...

Glad that's over with. "I like her hair better than KK's." (butt!) Thanks Rachel.

Smiley0709 said...

Looks like a fun time! I love Charli's pig tails..! So cute.. And Chandler stealing the balloons.. Love it.. They think they're so sneaky :)

Michelle Woj said...

What a cutie! :) Looks like fun. I can't believe your baby will be 1. Crazy. I remember when you were pregnant like it was yesterday!