Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carving pumpkins is so fun!

This weekend we decided carving pumpkins sounded fun.......
My sister Kelly, her husband Chris and my adorable little niece Kendall came over to have fun with us.

Charli and her cousin Kendall.

Charli standing by herself next to her pumpkin. She's a busy one, not even 9 months and tryning to stand by herself. I think we have another Chandler on our hands, busy busy!


Peek a boo!

Chandler's new buddy.

Heavy pumpkin!


Digging out the insides is the worst part.

Jon really gets into it.


Jon's finished product- Go Utes!

3 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

Yeah! Looks like you had a great time. And of course-go utes!

Rachel Banks said...

Kim, sorry! I'm tagging you. I just want to be like Jon and "tag". No, but check out my blog for specifics. If I did it, you have to also.

Anonymous said...

haha,
i love how
he's lifting the pumpkin.