Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!

Well, I have been tagged, so I guess this means I have to tell 7 "weird" things about myself. I don't know if some are so much weird or rather a little OCD. I do tend to get that way, so here it goes....

1.Whenever I go to bed at night or leave the house I have to go push on the refrigerator make sure it's closed and then touch the top of the stove and make sure it's not hot. I know that probably doesn't sound so weird but I will do it even if I didn't cook that day.

2.Another thing I do before I go to bed that drives Jon crazy is picking up the kids toys, I will not go to bed until every car, puzzle pieces, trains etc. are accounted for. I will spend forever looking under the couches and beds looking for all of them.

3.Anyone that knows me knows that I have a crazy memory for useless information. I remember people's birthdays that I barely know, and when I used to work at the bank I would see the customer coming in and I would have their account pulled up before they even got to my window because I knew their full name and account number. My friend Taylor makes fun of me because I can remember what she was wearing the first time we met, like 8 years ago.

4.I love to pick zits! Not just mine, but Jon's, my sister's, everyone's. I guess it goes with the territory. I do get paid for the majority of the picking though.

5.I like even numbers. Pumping gas, transfering money in my bank accounts etc. I always have to have it even.

6.When I leave my house I will turn around at least 3 times to make sure the garage door shut. If I'm distracted while I'm driving away and don't look to see if it shut I will think about it the rest of the day, "did the garage shut?" It pretty much puts a damper on the rest of the day.

7.At one time I had 82 pairs of shoes! I have done a few D.I. sweeps since then and have gotten rid of some. I think I am now down to about 45. I am trying to be better, but when your addicted your addicted. I tell Jon, there are worst things I could be addicted to. :)

The 7 people I tag are Sara, Taylor, Cara, Brandy, Hannah, Melissa and Nicole.

2 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

You said it...OCD.

Dartay said...

I love it! I seriously knew most of those about you, what good friends we are! That is funny about the bank, I remember you pulling up their accounts, scary for them cause I'm sure you still remember them!!!!