Sunday, November 23, 2008

BCS Bound!!

What a game to be at! Jon was so excited to go to the Utah/BYU game thanks to his sister Rachel who had generously offered her ticket to him. She called me Friday night to ask if it was alright if Jon go to the game with Joe, I knew Jon would be stoked so of course I had to say yes. :) I told her we would have our own party, and did we ever. Charli would start crying everytime we screamed when something exciting happened on the game, needless to say she cried a few times, we couldn't help it, that was an exciting game. Player of the game should have gone to Max Hall with his 5 interceptions and 1 fumble!! :)

You better believe Jon and Joe were down there with all those crazies.
Victory!

Yeh baby!

Me, Rachel and Kim Wood (Rachels fellow teacher friend)-Crazy girls!

Go Utes!

3 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

Thanks for the memories.

Michelle Woj said...

That looks like so much fun! :)

Smiley0709 said...

Hey Kim! This is Natalie from the gym :) Ok, so I am guilty of blog hopping. Michelle told me you were on her list of friends so I thought i'd take a look. GORGEOUS family!! :) it's so funny when we all see eachother at the gym so much and dont realize the life we all have outside of the gym. it's cool to see families and what everyone does. I had to laugh at your "7 quirky things" list because a couple of the things I do too.. I do the same thing with the toys every night and I do the same thing with our garage. :) Funny! My blog is private but if you want to share in the blog hopping my email address is smiley0709@gmail.com, email me and I'd love to add you :)