Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

I LOVE Christmas, I love the craziness, I love the shopping and I love that my kids are starting to understand what it all means. It comes in very handy when they are being naughty. I just tell them, "Santa isn't gonna come if you're not good." :) They were so excited about it this year and that made it so much fun.

We made cookies for Santa!



Mmmmmm

Chandler's Gingerbread boy!




Santa LOVED his cookies!!

It didn't stay this clean for long...... :)


Chandler's trains from Santa


Charli's baby stuff

Stinker

Chandler and Daddy :)

Chandler and Charli with their cousin Kendall

Cute Kendall


It was a good Christmas!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love Christmas! It was good to see you Saturday. Gotta love family parties :)

Rachel Banks said...

Yeah for good Christmas! Muah! Love you!