Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sesame Street Live!

This weekend we went and saw Elmo and the whole gang at Sesame Street Live at The E Center. When I heard it was coming I knew I had to get tickets because my kids LOVE Elmo and the others from Sesame Street. They were totally entertained the whole time. It's crazy how long Sesame Street has been around, my Mom and Dad took me to see Sesame Street Live when I was 2 1/2 and it's still going strong!

So excited to go!





Love Bert and Ernie! They were my favortie when I was little.

Charli was glued to it the whole hour and 15 min!



Abby and Elmo! Charli's favorites!



The End!

Chandler waving goodbye.


Their goodies!

2 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

It looks like you guys had great seats! How fun!

Kara said...

Sweet! my kids would have loved that