Monday, April 26, 2010

Buzzed!

This is how you may remember Chandler. He has always had the cute little shaggy haircut. I have cut it a little in the past, but I always go back to the shag...I just think it is so cute on him and he has great hair for it. But this weekend we decided to try something a little different......

Such a good boy. He sat there so patiently. :)

I wasn't sure about this....

Too late to turn back now!

Ta Da!
I actually really like it. He looks so much older and has a great shape head for it. :)

6 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

He looks SO stinkin' big!! And, those beautiful eyes just pop out. Love the summer-do!

Cardwell said...

So cute! It looks like he aged a couple years in one haircut. Love it!

Dusty. said...

OMG!! i can't believe how much bigger he looks...it is way way cute:)

Rachel Banks said...

He looks great no matter what! Love the Chan Man :)

Cassidee said...

I love it! I think he looks good. I can't wait to come back home and see you guys!!

Kara said...

Nice! i love short hair on my kiddos :)