Thursday, May 13, 2010

I left my heart in San Francisco......

Along with my BFF! Jon's sister and her family moved to Northern California last summer, it was so sad and we miss them so much. Rachel and I have gotten to be the best of friends over the past few years so it has been really hard for both of us. Knowing I needed a little break, Jon was nice enough to let me go see them for a few days all by myself! :) What a great guy. We had so much fun and can't wait until they come visit this summer.



Alcatraz





The escape.


Rachel and me

Lombard Street

China Town

Poolside with Rachel and the girls. :)

The airport... :(

3 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

I love San Fran! I'm jealous. My grandma lived in Northern California while I was growing up and we always looked forward to our summer roadtrip to Cali. Love it there!!

Rachel Banks said...

I love that you came. Please come back.....

Kara said...

Fun getaway !