Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Charli!!

I can't believe my baby girl is one!! Time goes by too fast, especially when this is it for us. No more babies, (at least we're not planning on it). Well we had a fun celebration for Charli, she was a trooper, there is so much involved with a one year old birthday party. If it were up to Jon there would be no big shindig, he doesn't understand why I go all out when she isn't going to remember it anyways. I did it with Chandler and I'm gonna do it with Charli, and probably for all their birthdays until they are 18. He will never understand, oh well!! :) We always have fun!


THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

What every party is centered around.....Food!!
Cousins- Elle, Ava and Collin.

Chandler loves pizza!!

Yaaaa, more toys!! Can't have too many of those.



Charli managed to get some candy from the pinata before the big kids got it all.


We had an Abby Cadabby themed party, Charli loves her.

Charli LOVED her cake, she wasn't afraid to get dirty!!

Diggin' in!!

Mmmmmmm!


We set Chandler's bounce house up in his room, the kids had a blast!


I was so busy taking pictures I forgot to take one of Charli with her proud parents, so my mom took one later.

Party animal!! Or is it a sugar high?!

9 comments:

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

She looks so old!!! It's fun to have their birthdays but a huge relief when it is over.

Michelle Woj said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Charli!!!!! I remember when you were pregnant like it was yesterday. I can't believe she's already a year! Wow! What a cutie! Your party looks like so much fun! The pizza... Yum...

Mia loves Abby, too. But not more than Elmo! She just can't get enough of "mo mo."

That is such a cute picture of you and your hubby at the top of your blog. :)

Michelle Woj said...

P.S. For some strange reason, your blog makes me want to do shoulder side raises and clean and presses. ;)

P.S.S. For someone who has a 1 year old, you are looking HOT! Like you've never had kids! :)

Rachel Banks said...

Looks like so much fun! She raked in the presents!

Smiley0709 said...

Happy birthday Charli!! She is SO freaking cute..! Our little girls have at least one thing HUGE in common, and it's their love for Abby. :) We had an Abby party too. Cam LOVES her.. We have enough Abby dolls to share with the whole neighborhood. we should get the two of them together sometime :)I 2nd Michelle's comment, you look amazing, it's just crazy to have a 1 year old and look as good as you do?? :) and I love the pic of you and your man too.. Gorgeous couple.. Miss ya on Thursdays!

Kelly said...

"big kids getting all the candy"?..from that pic you posted it looks like Kendall was getting it all.
Charli loved that "bur-they cake" just like her brother.
Chandler's crazy. Was he doing a headstand in the jump house?!
And your kids definitely love those ballons. Chandler at Kendall's party and Charli at hers! HAha!

Tanner and Kristin said...

So, I'm totally blog-stalking you! I can't believe how big (and how adorable!) your kids are getting. How in the world did Charli turn one already? Seriously, it seems like we just had our babies yesterday! Her birthday party looks like it was so much fun!

brandy said...

Cheers to our birthday girls!!

You sure have a beautiful little girl. She is so cute!

Good job with the party! It looks like it was a lot of fun and lots of good food. Keep doing the party thing because one day they will look back (in pictures) and appreciate all the hard work you did. You are a great mommy!!!!

Dartay said...

Cute Charli! I can't believe she is one! I still remember when you called me (I was in my work parking lot) and told me you were pregos again....actually, I don't think you told me, I guessed! Looks like another great party! Can't wait for my surprise party one day ;)