Sunday, February 15, 2009

I still can't believe she's one!!

I recently had Charli's one year pictures taken. It is crazy how fast time goes by, my baby is getting too big. :( My sister and I like to get my niece Kendall and Charli's pictures taken together since they are so close in age. They did pretty good, but as Chandler has proven, it gets alot harder to take pictures as they get older, they are not wanting to look at the camera and you are making a fool of yourself trying to get them to smile. Oh well, they still turned out so cute. :)



They were being stinkers so we had to bribe them with suckers, and they just happened to match their outfits.

This was so funny, we had to tell the photographer to take it. It looks like Charli is saying "Kendall I can't believe your doing that, I am so embarassed."

13 comments:

Mandy said...

She is too cute.. and London has those same shoes. I didn't realize they were so close in age. London will be one in about 5 weeks! We need to get the kids together and play.. then you and I can chat!

Rachel Banks said...

They are adorable! I love it.

Smiley0709 said...

Those are hilarious and SO SO SO cute..!! I need to take Cam to get hers taken again and it's going to be very interesting..

Smiley0709 said...

P.S. Charli always has the cutest bows, barrets and headbands on.. How do you get her to keep them on? Cam WILL NOT allow anything on her head or in her hair.. She just rips it out.. So frustrating!!! I want people to quit saying "He's so cute.." :)

Dartay said...

Ha ha! Lovwe that last one, so funny! They are too cute, it'll be fun for them to grow up together!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Now when Kendall becomes president this picture is going to be floating around somewhere. Thanks. ;)

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

Where ya been? I haven't seen you lately. cute pics. love the one where they are eating suckers!!!

Melanie said...

There's piggle and kerin!

Michelle Woj said...

Very cute pictres! I can't believe she's one either!

Kara said...

Cute pics! your little girl is so adorable!

Shala said...

Your little Charli looks so much like you! I like the idea of getting the pics of the cousins together, I think I might have to do this for my mother in law since Todds sister lives up here and has a little boy. Sad to hear she was sick but glad she is better. i know it must have been rough on you too.

Cardwell said...

Hey, Kim! Cute pics! Quick favor...Can you take off our last name on your sidebar? (just a security thing - thanks!)