Monday, February 9, 2009

Hollywood Connection!!

This weekend we met one of my friends that lives in Orem at Hollywood Connection. We wanted to get together with our kids so we thought this would be a good meeting point. There was definitely a different crowd there, it's not in the best part of town!! But the kids had fun. Here are just a few pictures of them on some of the rides.




OK, so anyone that knows my son knows that he is a "Dennis the Menace"! Always getting into trouble, I have so many stories already about him. I am in for it!!
So, he hasn't quite grasped the concept of waiting in line, we went through this at Lagoon last year and then again at Disneyland, I am still waiting for him to get it. So we were waiting in line to ride the "Krazy Bus" and I was talking to my friend and trying to hold on to Chandler at the same time, well before I knew it he was gone! I was looking around saying "where's Chandler?" I turn around and there he is hopping on the ride. The kid working the ride said nothing as he passed through the 20 people in front of us and pushed his way to the front. The gate was too tall for me to hop over so what could I do but stand there, I wasn't about to push my way to the front. Jon was so mad at me for not keeping my eye on him, but we couldn't help but laugh as he sat right down, pulled the lap bar down and was ready to go.



Stinker!!

8 comments:

houseofgirlsandjohn said...

I love your line jumping story. He has no fear. When did you go to Disneyland?

Kimberly Lee said...

We went last summer, it was a blast!!

Darci Wilson said...

Hey Kim!! Your kids are so stinkin adorable!! I can't believe how big Chandler has gotten since I was last up there. He seems like so much fun, such a typical boy,,,I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. Oh, and I love the quote on your header, I totally want to steal it!

Dartay said...

That is too funny! Chandler, you are a crazy boy! He's gonna make you guys gray in no time!!! The kid cracks me up! Love his little hair cut.

Kelly said...

OMG, I am cracking up right now. What a turd! Where is the haircut blog? I'm sure that was an adventure itself. :D

Rachel Banks said...

Oh, my gosh. I'm laughing so hard. I can picture it all...you talking to your friend, Chandler pushing, and especially Jon getting upset. :)

Kara said...

That is too funny. Brent always gets upset with me too when Brayden does things he's not suppose to. I really do watch him! He is just a fast little stinker!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures, they are so ADORABLE those kids of yours!! I agree, Hollywood connection, different crowd, but we go every now and then, the price is right and lots of fun. Then we get out of there and don't look back for a while! LOL =)