Sunday, December 7, 2008

5 kids, Wow!!

Friday night Jon and I watched our 3 adorable nieces so Rachel and Joe could go to a Christmas Party. Yeh, that's right 5 kids total! Jon and I kept saying to each other, "Can you believe people really have this many kids." They were all actually really good, we had a good time. I would do it again in a heartbeat..........
Mmmmm, pizza!
Kennedy had us laughing so hard with her imitation of Grandma singing Opera!

The girls did a great job with those cookies!

The aftermath!

2 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard. I can't believe I missed this the first time I checked your blog. Gosh, those pictures of Kennedy...doesn't sound like her at all. :) Sorry about the mess but we love and appreciate your help!

Smiley0709 said...

5 kids? I can't even imagine.. But looks like fun and gave you an idea of things to come ;) Looks like you guys had a good time.