Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008!!

Christmas was very busy this year. After we opened presents at our house, we had to get ready to be at Jon's Grandmas in Holiday by 1:00 p.m. Then since it was our turn to host Christmas for my side of the family it was a big rush to hurry and get back to our house by 4:30 p.m. Everything is just so much harder with 2 small children with no naps!!! But at the end of the day it was a lot of fun spending time with family. Hopefully next year won't be so hectic!
Chandler and Charli on Christmas Eve, making sure everything is perfect for Santa.

Charli on Christmas morning......really excited!!

Out of all the things Chandler got, his box of crayons were his favorite. I could have saved alot of money. :)

Charli at Jon's Grandmas


Mommy and Charli

My sister's, my niece and Charli!

Charli was the perfect gift!!

Chandler's new keyboard from GG, now maybe he won't be tempted to play Grandpa's Grand Piano. :)

Charli and Ming Ming!! By this time it was hard for her to get excited about much....very sleepy!!

Jon and me!!

My sister Kelly, My brother Tyler and Me.

My mom, my sisters and my Nana!!

It was a long day!! ........Check out that hair!!
A couple days later we went to Layton park with Jon's Family to look at the lights with the top down in the convertible. The kids enjoyed it very much!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!

Chandler and his cousins Cassidee and Kennedy!!

Here we are in the convertible all bundled up!

Ooooo snowball!!

Mean Daddy!!

It was cold!!

Chandler and Jon had fun regardless of the cold!!

6 comments:

Rachel Banks said...

What a great post. You are so blessed with your little family. We are blessed to have you in ours! I'm glad your Christmas rocked. Love ya,
Rachel

Dartay said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! So fun it was Charli's first, she is too dang cute with those big blue eyes! And I love Chandlers hair!

Smiley0709 said...

I LOVE Ming Ming :) I like that show more than Camdyn does, especially love singing the song :) Looks like you had an awesome Christmas. I love the excitement on Charli's face. SO cute! So precious. You guys are troopers to go out and see the lights.. It was a crazy Christmas night with all that snow..

Jon and Jamie LeCarner said...

Hi Kimberly and Jon and Kids!! Your Mom is here relaxing with the dogs! She and Uncle Jon went and toured some old haunts in Long Beach yesterday and took lots of pics. Thanks so much for the Scentsy. That was very thoughtful and it smells great! Wish we could have made it up there. Merry Christmas and hoping your 2009 is even better than 2008! Love Uncle Jon and Aunt Jamie

Dartay said...

Love the background, I saw that one yesterday when I was switching mine and it made me think of something we would laugh at! Hope you had a great New Years!

brandy said...

Your babies are so dang cute!! The holidays are so much fun with little kiddos around! Relax and Happy New Year!!